Friday, June 6, 2008

The day of 6's

Today on the 6th, my Sweetie Pie planned to come my place before she going back hometown really very soon. Woke up around 9am++ by her as she was on her way here already and I need to prepare myself to bring her here all the way from the Putra Station. This time I'm going to welcome her with something else since she always complained to me about my attire when I bring her. Kinda shy to talk about this but it's the truth. So, today was different. I reached there early 4 minutes before she reaching here. When she reached, we had a chit chat and we went down to the bus station to my place here in Cyber. Talked a lot and I really miss talking with her face to face and missing her a lot.

Around 12pm++, we starting to prepare the lunch which she promised to make Pasta for me which I don't usually eat and she wanted to make for me to have a try. Prepare...Prepare...Prepare together with her inside the kitchen. Boiled water, washing dishes, cleaning the plates and everything and I'm really enjoying doing them all together with her. After half an hour...


TADDAAA!! Our special morning breakfast, Pasta with breads and our cute "Yoco" drinks..

..And it's time for my model sweetie, Letty to take some pictures of our special breakfast'08..

...the breakfast was really delicious and really happy to have such a morning activity with you Sweetie..

After finished our brunch, then its time for us to rest awhile before going down to my block to have a swim, while i took my time to take the official pictures of our Anniversary Rings and the picture that I'm going to show is been edited by me to enhanced them...

..Finally our official picture of our 2nd Year Anniversary Ring'08...

We went downstairs after that for swimming. Was having so much fun for the first time with her inside the pool but sadly having her around in the pool was just a dream which passed to fast. Because of the time limit we need to hurry back and accompany her back to the Putra Station.

Abit sad about it but I know that we still have lots of chance doing those activities again in the future. Just want to end today's post by saying how deeply and happy today and I really do appreciate all those moments I had with you today here on our special 6th's day...