Tuesday, October 21, 2008

What did I did for my Weekends?

Last weekends was a blast for me as I went out mostly everyday and then I reached home quite late too. Went for movie for that 2 days too. On Saturday was Mamma Mia at Midvalley and on Sunday, I'm watching Soul's Code (Thai Movie) at the Curve..

Mamma Mia was a fun movie, singing and dancing. It's a funny and at the same time quite a romantic movie too, Pierce Brosnan an idol of mine, I cant really imaging when he was singing inside that movie. Kinda shocking to me to watch him singing. He sang very well anyway, he put his feeling and emotions into the songs which I found kinda of attractive too..

Soul's Code was a Thai's Ghost movie.It's not actually that scary but you guys know how a ghost movie suppose to be like. How they set the effects and also the background music. Over all that movie was alright, at least in the end they caught the murderer..and those type of ghost movie which didn't have an ending in their ending is what i really dislike the most..!

Mamma Mia

Soul Code

No comments: