Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Gives Blood Saves Life

After I finished my class from class 74, Building Science Class. I walked pass our University hall and there is a blood donation campaign in it and I don't know why out of a sudden i wish to donate my blood to the society. It's my first time and i wish to find someone to accompany me to go for it. And I met a friend of mine, Victor inside there and he is filling up the form to donate his blood too. I was so happy that at least i got someone to accompany me to donate blood together and so I took the form and started to fill up the forms too. I felt so excited and at the same time i am bit scare of needle especially big needle which they need to take out your blood.

Filling forms this and that, then they will check your blood type and mine is O as the whole family of mine also type O. I wonder what if i checked and my blood is not O?? That will be the worst things happen!! but luckily still my blood is O type. Then they check on your weight, checking the blood pressure and asking a few questions and then filling up the forms and now comes to the most important and the scary part! the needles for the blood. I was scare but I try to watch how they did the process of taking the blood out from your body. It's really interesting to watch and so I did open my eyes even though i really scare. And then slowly my blood flow out from body and I can actually feel the blood gushing out from my veins. Its really a very interesting experience and I felt so happy after everything. i felt so satisfy and proud of myself too by donating my own blood. It's really needed to save others life. Who knows one day the blood that you donated been used and saved people's life! I am really proud of myself and give myself a pad on the shoulder..


The blood that came out from my hand and there's the big needle there cover by the cotton


That's my Precious Blood inside the 450ml packet which will be given to the nurse and they are going to save others people's life..

1 comment:

Rik no Blog said...

É sobre doação de sangue...