Saturday, October 13, 2007

Cleaning My Nest

A Wonderful Day again this morning where i can wake up when ever i want and not feeling sleepy too once i wake up. Its nice and I really love it very much. Was planning to go One U today but my friend only informed me when i woke up and its a bit too late already, so i didn't went with them..but..

Instead of going out, i stay at home and i wanted to clean my room.It had been a busy for me these few weeks and I'm living in a messy room which i actually cant stand those but i need to leave it like that because i know that if i clean them right now, a few minute later sure will become messy again, so i decided to clean everything once i got all my works done for that week. And today is the day I'm going to clean them.My nose is super allergy to dust and dirt and guess what i kept on sneezing from the beginning till the end of my cleaning,hard times for me...

And So, Before Cleaning...
Messy,Messy,Messy,Messy,Messy...ahhh!!!!!

My Bed!!Plastic bags!!HEADACHE HEADACHE!!!

..Few Hours Later...

My Lovely and Comfortable Bed!!

Computer table and my working table all nicely arranged

Finally, after 3 hours of cleaning it, the floors is clean, the table is neat, and the atmosphere is GREAT!!So, i didnt do any works today but i did clean my room and look at the things i been thrown away from my room.Let me mention again, its from my small room and...

Hell alot of stuff right?!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i still win.. if u wanna compare messyness.. ha ha ha

dareSoNIc said...

you ar?!!sure more siao than me one la..u everything also siao one..haha

Fumoffu said...

Sure the room will not stand clean more than 3 days. HAHAHA!! Think I don't know you mehhh...

Rik no Blog said...

É sobre bagunça!