Thursday, October 11, 2007

Tatlin Tower 2007 been built

The Group Picture - Reality

My Proud Tatlin Tower model which i did myself for my History and Culture 202 Presentation and i i'm really proud of my works. Somehow the presentation didn go very well but i glad it was over already. And still, I love my model so much....took me 1 days plus to finished everything and my hand was in a deep mess..painful and hurt...


My Tatlin Tower Been Presented

Look at the sprial cylinder and the detailing =)
Theme: Black and White but....hmmph

4 comments:

clement said...

i've read about that.. i dun remember where... i'm reading all kind of crap these days, but nothing about civil works.. ha ha...

Anonymous said...

i m making a model of tatlin tower, as my final model for this semister, em an architect student and need some help in the plan, elevation amd section drawings... if u have some of the drawings which might help me out so kindly send me... cz its a little bit confusing ..

Anonymous said...

u can email me on. tatheermeow@yahoo.com

Rik no Blog said...

Mais um sobre visita!