Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Hard to Accept...

Woke up so suddenly this morning, while I was there surfing around, don't know why suddenly i felt so emo and I wish to look for you, my blog. There's something that I wish to list out that I really wish to accept but it's hard for me to accept. It's weird but people does change as times goes by but you just can't kept up with them when you and them are in different world. Believe in my words that people change very fast!! But still, we still have to face tomorrow. The sun still will rise, the sky is still blue, and birds still chirping, the earth is still in the same shape, time still flowing and many more which I wish to list out but it's just too much for me.

The first and foremost things that I hardly accept is, the changes you can find from your friends. As time goes by, the time of been contact with your primary friends and secondary friends even now, your friends around you will become lesser and lesser and by the end of the days, they ended up not contacting at all. And by the time when you found out something had happens to him and her, only then you realize that, they are having difficulties and how you wish to know from them directly and hope they still remembers you. I know its useless to be inform by others but sometims people just love been infrom by others. Don't you agree with me??

It's kinda hard for me to express this feelings out but sometimes me, this boy, Dominic really been a quite busybody and which to care a lot of "non-of-his-business-stuffs" and really hope to be informed about it. Nah! I'm writing this not to show how kind or care I am but I'm really a person who cares about friendships. For example this morning, I just knew one of my friend, one of my close friend and she is my ex classmates too in high school, met an accident early this month and was having hard times. I don't know why I felt so left out when I just knew that sd news from her blog. I know that I had been a bit too sensitive here but sometimes I just wish she could tell me things about herself and every time when we online and we chatted, how I just wish to have a topic and a normal conversation with her, just a normal topic will do but I guess I still can't forget the past to move on to the future. I just wish that, now the poeple around her, her loves one will stand by her and support her with everything that got. If not, I will, with all my heart!!!

It's seriously fun to have a friends gathering once in a while, and mark my words I really miss those time when we hanged around and making all those noisy atmosphere and we just can't stop talking with each others. Meeting with you guys, some once a year, some one in a 2 years, and some meet in a few years later is really quite sad for me. Seriously, I was a bit regret that I didn't appreciate the moments we had during the older days. Now only I come to realize how important you guys to me. And I know that, its useless to cry over a split milk, but at least I think it over and I do care about these friendships.

Feeling a weird these few days, been left out and all those mixture of feelings really makes me stronger. It's not a bad thing, but I'm just trying to adapt myself with it. I'm out of words so before I post out this "weird" topic, I just wish to tell to all my friends that I really miss you guys and the word "keep in contact", "remember me" and all sort of words that you told your friends, you better keep them!!.....

2 comments:

BublaKong said...

yes i will remember u, dom. =)

dareSoNIc said...

thanks lydia.. really glad to hear that....=P.Anyway where are u right now??