Sunday, April 27, 2008

Recently Myself ^^,


Mr.dareSoNIc recently...
I'm still here in West Malaysia, kicking and dragging around in Cyberjaya which is a boring place but I loved this place so much as I had lot of wonderful memories here and I bet when I finished studying here, I'm going to miss this place very badly even though it's really a very boring and no life place. But still, I love this place and it's much more isolated than any other places that you can find but I'm glad because I'm more focusing in my works and my assignments. But too bad when talks about assignments.

Sadly, I failed my Culture 202 and also Building Technology 202 which these two make me cannot to continue my Final Year. So, I'm stuck and I need to repeat those modules next semester and for now I'm a student tutor for Auto-Cad working under Mr.Chek and I'm enjoy teaching my juniors Auto-Cad. It's kinda sad I can't continue with my fellow close course mates, Jennifer, Calvin them but I really wish to let them know how sad I am. I really wish to be the same group or team with them doing group works and everything but I can't. But luckily, at least I can still be with you guys during Culture 301 and it's like once a week to see my other fellows classmates.

On the other hand, I can't continue my course and I'm working as a student tutor, I met a lot of new friends which I'm very happy about it and I'm glad to know them too. With them in the class around me, made me the happiest Dominic in the world. And especially, my lovely Ji Muis'. They are some crazy friends and I'm really love being with them and I'm glad to know you guys and really happy that when there's fun you guys never to forget me and asked me to come along with you all and the most unforgettable memories that I had till right now was the Green Box and the Steam boat that we had!. Beside that, I'm glad to met the ID's (Interior Designers) gang too, Michelle, Darren, Vivien and their gangs. One funny and cute little gang forms of six girls and one guy, and seriously that guy is one of the "xin fu" guy you can find in the world which surround by six beautiful roses!! Oh my! even I'm jealous of him. Besides that, I also met a few of AT's (Architecture Technology) and next week which is starting from tomorrow I will meet the new gang of ASs' (Architecture Science), where I'm going to meet them my first gang of juniors, Yang Yang, Adele and all. Looking forward to teach you guys but sorry to tell that you guys really need to push a bit faster for this module and hoping you guys could catch up too at the same time.


A Sunset Picture Taken at Block C1 outside my house's corridor...

...the view of Sun set together with the swimming pool below my apartment

Anyway yesterday evening, I took few pictures of the Sun Set outside my corridor when I was there waiting for my beloved housemates to get ready for my friend's birthday party. I was there chilled out when I saw a very nice view of the sun set which I wish to have a snapped of it. I seldom took pictures of sun set from here. What a wonderful views? and I'm really happy that I can see these kinds of views. Not trying to be emo here but it's just I'm happy I can see things and I'm really glad that I can see such a wonderful view of natures and they are really gorgeous and too beautiful to been seen like tat...What a Wonderful World it is!!

1 comment:

♥LittLe prinCesS♥ said...

Drop by to say "Hi"
Take care always ^-^