Sunday, April 27, 2008

Bapa Amir's Birthday in Dragon-I, Sunway Pyramid

On the 19th of April 2008, an Iranian friend of mine a.k.a Bapa, Amir and his beautiful wife, Shervin and us, Jennifer. Livi and me had a date in Sunyway Pyramid inside a Chinese Restaurant, the Dragon-I a very typical and traditional way kind of Chinese foods all been well-served inside this particular Restaurant. They always wanted to eat Chinese foods and we planned it quite long ago, only till today we decided to bring our Lovely Married Couple here for Chinese Dinner. Before going into the Foods and everything I wish to introduce a bit of these lovely people.


Amir is trying to learn Chop-stick during that night and he was doing a really great job with it

Amir is such a gentleman and he is a very kind and caring friend to me and he really looks after me very much when comes to assignments and sometimes group works too. He is like a daddy in the class and he is indeed the oldest student in my class, and ages really doesn't matter in friendship. I just love talking with him and we chit chat a lot sometimes., talking about assignments, and even craps. He loves to try new things and that why we are here today because he wish to try on our proudly Chinese foods. He is good in his drawings and in models and he is always good for his design as he is such a hardworking guy even though he is married he still like youngster very active in academic performance and he is a one of a kind, a top student in our class and he was the one of the selected good performing student in our campus too. It's sad that I cant be in the same class with him but I'm still glad that I'm still hanging out and around with him when I'm in the campus...



Took with a very pro-camera by Amir with a very nice background of Sunway Lagoon

The next person that I will to introduce to is, Mrs.Amir, Shervin who has a very sweet and lovely smile and I bet her smiles worth a lot of Mega-Volts so better watch out if you guys still wish to continue living (bluffing ^^,) Anyway, she was with us during the dinner, she is a very friendly person and she is a very nice person to talk with. She studies fashion and as you can see from the picture, she has a very good sense of fashion. She can be really funny sometimes. She is indeed a very special friend to know.


A cute picture taken by me with Amir's Camera but I didn't really know how to use it so the picture that I taken was normal and nothing really special about this picture..

..and compare the picture that he taken for me, my background was nice and my face was "sharp" to look at, I just love the effect that he made for this picture

Finally we're moving in for the foods that we had ordered for them during that night, I bet some of you guys seen those foods before and eaten those foods for lots of years already but for them is just so new even to have a look at the shape of those dishes. Amir just loves those foods tills he need to take few shots of pictures of the foods before we started eating the food. The foods was delicious and it's my second time only eating at this restaurant. It's a class restaurant with nice and interesting interior and I loved spending my time inside there eating and over-all its just worth it to go there once in a while.


The dumplings are just too delicious even from the picture I can still feel the taste of the dumplings, when you take a bit of these there's soup flowing out from the dumpling and you got to eat these dumplings in a mouth-ful...

...Opsie!! Our mistake to order the same dumplings and the different of them were just the shape of the dumplings LOL!!!...

...there's still a lot of people kept on coming in the Restaurant even though it's quite late already. And by just looking at this picture, the interiors are just nice and comfortable to be with...

...next dishes was the mushroom with some vegetable on top of it as a decoration. Yummlicious!!!...

... Last but not least the Chicken-pop a similar to the KFC and the fired eel's skin which is both mine and Amir's favourite dishes during that night. Look at the color of the dishes were just so simply beautiful and very contrast...

After finished eating, we order some deserts and also egg tars. I was so full till I didn't wish to stand up and move out from here. We all enjoy the foods and they, Amir and his wife both too enjoyed the food very much. We were grateful that they liked foods and they promised us that they will bring us one day to enjoy the Iranian foods and we did eaten their foods 2 days ago but I didn't had pictures of them so I didn't wrote them out...

Amir really just look like a Daddy to us and we are proud to be his daughters and son...
...and finally a group picture of us after the dinner in Dragon-I Restaurant in Sunway Pyramid. Thanks and we really enjoy having you guys around with us and really enjoyed during that special dinner of ours. Indeed a very Memoriable Day ^^,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.ganar-dinero-ya.com][img]http://www.ganar-dinero-ya.com/ganardinero.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]Una gran guia de ganar dinero[/b]
Nosotros hemos encontrado la mejor guia en internet de como ganar dinero desde casa. Como fue de utilidad a nosotros, tambien les puede ser de utilidad a ustedes. No son unicamente metodos de ganar dinero con su pagina web, hay todo tipo de metodos de ganar dinero en internet...
[b][url=http://www.ganar-dinero-ya.com][img]http://www.ganar-dinero-ya.com/dinero.jpg[/img][/url]Te recomendamos entrar a [url=http://www.ganar-dinero-ya.com/]Ganar dinero desde casa[/url][url=http://www.ganar-dinero-ya.com][img]http://www.ganar-dinero-ya.com/dinero.jpg[/img][/url][/b]