Thursday, April 24, 2008

A Blue Day

Today was a very weird day for me. Out of the sudden, I felt so blue and so alone. Felt been left out and I really don't know to express the feeling through words. But the one and only things I know is that I been left out from my course mates and also my fellow buddies in my University. There is no solutions to this kind of situation I know but the feeling of been so close last few semesters and now turn out to be like that was a bit harsh for me. Stupid me didn't pass the History Thingy and also The Building Technology Thingy too, if not things won't be like what I had right now. And this kind of situation too affect my friends around me.Shame on me...

Nevertheless, I'm still enjoying my life here, now, in Lim Kok Wing University as a Student tutor for autocad-ing 2D and 3D. Working from 9.30am in the morning till 6.30pm in the evening, life was so relax for me till sometimes I felt boring and lonely. Met a lot of new friends from those classes. Interior Designers Interior Architecture Designers and also Architecture Technology Designers. You name all the designer and I got it all. Then next week, the Architecure Science Designers will come and join in the class.Those are really my juniors from the same couse I had right now. Then it will be a very busy for the following weeks. I need to attend a lot classes once the Architecture Science (AS101) step into the class.

And talking about those juniors, I'm a bit worried about them. Last year it happens already when those Year 1 they finished their Autocad course without learn 3D! It's really a big mistake for them not to learn 3D because it will come in very handy when you want to design something and make them into 3D! Even you want to use 3d Max, you might needing Autocad 3D too. So it was too bad for them not to learn 3D, and luckily I learn! Anyway, these Juniors, I mean right now, the one who will be coming to the next class which is the coming week, I really need to push myself to the maximum to help them to master Autocad 2D as soon as possible before the semester ends. I really want them to enjoy learning Autocad and ask them to use them for their drawing and design next time. I'm not trying to encourage them to use the computer software for all their assignments but what I meant is that to use them wisely in their works so they won't do any "Wasted Works" right?! A design just can stand it when they doing so hard for it and in the end it worth nothing! I bet all felt the same ways as I did! Seriously I really had to re-do my works when my lecturer asking me to do so...

Back to my own problem again, when I saw them busy with works I really wish to had the same things too. I wan to make myself busy and also doing something I really wish to do. Autocad was my favourite software but seriously I didn't enjoy myself just by teaching and doing it. I wish to be with them working and busying with them too. They are like part of me and now the feeling of been a part of them slowly faded! I don't want this to happen to me and I bet if this things continuously on till next semester, I can't imagine where I stand already. Do you know this afternoon, when I was in a class and suddenly a friend told me, "Where have you been lately?!Like long time didn't see you?" I nearly burst out!! I was once part of them but now I'm not! That kind of feeling is too hard for me to explain it. But still I can see them during History and Culture 301 and I'm glad enough already. Thanks for asking and seriously I really do appreciate those who still treat me as the part of your course friends again...

But still, the most happiest things that I found during these periods was my Lovely JI MUIS'. You know who are you and I'm really glad to know you guys and to be with you guys around me makes my day even more brighter. Thanks to you guys again and you guys really brought back the feeling of not been alone and lonely. Ignore me sometimes I'm too lame or been too nosiy alright? Anyway Love You Guys..Thanks ^^,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ji Mui is here... :)