Thursday, July 24, 2008

Life is short to concern so much??

Life is Short. Don't you guys think so? That's why I really do "Appreciate and Treasure" every moments that I had even for a second. I treat everyday as my last as sometimes I alway think a lot, like what happens if the next morning I couldn't open my eyes to see another sunrise. Felt like an idiot when I'm always there wondering. But seriously have you ever treasure your moments well. With your loves one? Families? Friends? or even your enemies. Appreciate the people around you and treasure every moments that you had with them. 

For me myself, I think I'm lack of being with my families. Being outside home, in K.L really had a big impact to my families. Maybe when I'm home I alway cause noises or troubles and when I'm not around suddenly felt cold and loneliness for my family. Really I don't wish this thing to happen but it just did. The only thing that I can do and afford to do is to pray for blessing and everything will go back normal again. And sometimes when we concern too much, they might just hurt us even more and deeper. I love my family and I really wish them to know it. Really do hope everything will go back to its normal stats again. Really wish everything will go back normal....

No comments: