Saturday, July 5, 2008

Wallpapers for PSP

Was so boring this morning as I got nothing to do. Was so bored till I wish to share and uploaded some of my PSP's Wallpaper that I love and I really keep them nicely and willingly to share with everyone here. Just copy and use it in your PSP console if u have one alright? Do share yours with me too okay? Don't keep the goodsfor yourself yeah? Sharing is Caring right? lolz...Oh ya! By the way, I'm home tomorrow, going back to my own hometown, Sibu. Hope the life there won't be the same as in here..


Sonic the Hedgehog

First and foremost, my beloved Sonic the Hedgehog. Love him since I'm still a kid. Kept on watching him in TV till now?Played his games, that time Sega? and even wish to act like him sometimes. As in. pretend to grab a ring or something and just SONIC BOOOM and tried to run as fast as i could!! What the heck?? That's when I was a kid and I really admired him so much till I used him as my nice dare"SoNIc" in my Messenger, Friendster, Facebook can't as they need your own name and many more. Just love him so much..


Final Fantasy 7: Crisis Core

Secondly, This person, Zack. Originally from Final Fantasy 7. And so suddenly, the game came out this person and we don't even know him but the information we can had is only from Aries, saying that his is 1st Class Solider when she met Cloud in Final Fantasy and mention that he looks a bit like Zack. Kinda hanging the story, and so PSP came out with Final Fantasy 7: Crisis Core. WHOOO!! Which is the top reason I bought my PSP, just to play this game. I finished even when the English version came out. To tempted to finished and watch the ending of the story. Then now I only understand this guy and related back them to Final Fantasy 7. A very cool and funny guy to know with, Zack the 1st Class Solider. "Embrace your dreams, and no matter what protect your honour as a Solider" That the phrase you will always heard when you go along the game. Final Fantasy 7: Crisis Core is one of the best and top game in PSP's World. If you missed playing it when you have the console in your hand, then too bad you really MUST play and check this game out...



Sun Setting, pretty just pretty =D

Sunsets!! I'm a person who loves taking sunsets' picture and I too love wondering and let my mind floating around when I was there staring at the sence. It's really pretty and somehow I found this wallpaper which I really like and I copy it down and now I wish to share them with everyone... =D


Totoro and his Friends

Totoro, I don't know much about this animation but, for it's fan this wallpaper is really nice and cute at the same time. All i know from him was "Bo Bo Cha, Chi Chi Cha" Something like that I guess..


The next wallpapers that I wish to share with everyone is animation everyone knows, it Naruto and it had been very famous since I'm still in high school till now and the episode still counting and going up and up. It's a nice animation I can say, but kinda bored right now with all the fillet going around and dragging the story. Better if just read in Manga is enough but reading Manga really bored as i prefer graphic and also voices. Guess just have to be patient right?And so the wallpapers


The 4th Hokage, Yondaime Chow

Zabuza and Haku

Rasengan


Monster Within Sasuke and Naruto


This is on of my Favorite Wallpapers, Sasuke and Nauto in the latest Anime when they all grown up but Naruto's skills still.....=D


Battle Between Naruto and Sasuke


Poor Naruto in his House


Anbu Hatake Kakashi


Naruto with the Demon Fox within him

Finally, Hinata and Naruto,this wallpaper had become my favroite when I got it from the net. It's really nice isn't it?..


Samurai Champloo

Next, is Samurai Champloo. didn't have must of their wallpapers but I really like this one. the Samurai. The animation is kinda touching and interesting. Do check them out too but it's kinda old already. I mean the animation came out quite long ago already.

This one not related to Samurai Champloo but it's kinda cute and related to Samurai so I posted it beside it..


Hollow Ichigo

Kinda lazy already so I'm just goin to post the last 2 wallpaper which is just on top of me. Share more next time...HAHA..=D

2 comments:

clement said...

berapa umur sudah kamu... masih all cartoon? ha ha

dareSoNIc said...

cis!!..not all cartoon..by the way its not cartoon is ANIMEE!!!