Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Early In The Morning...

Its 7.30am in the morning and I'm already awake here. Couldn't sleep well as I'm leaving my home soon tomorrow afternoon around 1.10pm. Didn't wish to go back that fast but the ticket had already been booked since Feb'07, so there is no choice for me but to go back there, Cyberjaya tomorrow.Holidays is ending really soon and need to get back to my busy life again when I step back in to my campus. Didn't wish to be that fast but times really flies...

New Semester, New Life, New Experience, New Thinking, New Design...

Anyway, there are still something that still remain the same, the place I live, the place I study, the friends in my class, hmmph?! Maybe might met new friends who know, hopefully not the same lectures who taught us last time.Sigh...when i think back about my life in K.Lumpur again, I'm worried about my result again which I haven't get. Some of my friends, they got their result already but we are not in the same course but in the same faculty. Cant the school do their works a bit faster?! We all worried everyday and the school still taking their sweet time dragging the result. Its not easy for us as we just kept on worry about the result.Stupid Lim Kok Wing... so slow!!


Cyberjaya, the place where I live and study for all these years. Didn't change much, a very deserted place, No Fun!, and No Live! at all. People just come here to work and work and work and during the night time after the working hours the place gone really quiet again. And for students just come to this place and study and study and when the semester breaks come, Holidays!! Everyone went back and that place its like EMPTY!! I'm staying a place called Cyberia, which is so-called a "Smart House" here in Cyberjaya which I really experience that it's not really that "Smart" at all. Lots of things happening here and sometimes i really scare of walking alone at this area. But still I love staying there because that the nearest place I could find which is nearer to my campus and also there I can play my favourite pass-time, Badminton Basketball, Swimming and slowly to like Futsal. No matter what, I still like the place I live and I study right now..

1 comment:

Rik no Blog said...

Faria sentido se entendesse inglês!