Monday, July 16, 2007

Welcome to my Blogspot.com!!

First and for all I would like to say Welcome to my Blog.spot, I'm not a good writer actually as my English is not tat good but I'm trying to improve them through this..writing blogs and look at my comments on how should I improve too.There are so much to learn to hope that u guys out there willing to share some with me.Oh ya, before that, my sister she inspired me to write blogs too.She loves to write and I was thinking why not I'm starting to write my Own Blogs too..So I really do hope u guys enjoy reading and do write comments on improving my blogging and my English especially..

G
uess before I started writing I would like to Introduce about myself yeah..

I'm a kid from Ha's Family,born to Sibu, Sarawak, MY in year 1985 by my beloved Mummy and was really glad and happy to be a Malaysian. Anyway,I'm been well-educated by my parents, and look at myself today I'm happy that they did those "rotan-ing, slapping and clapping" things to me when I didn't behave well when I was still a small kid. And for now,
I'm a student in Lim Kok Wing University in Cyberjaya, Selangor. An Architecture Students who loves buildings and enjoy looking at the design and interior of the structures.Lim Kok Wing is so-called the "Best Design" and the "Most Creative" University in Malaysia which its actually not true.Anyway there are lots to tell about that campus but I'm just so lazy to explain every details of it.I'm now in Year 2 Semester 1 but going to be in Semester 2 soon which is just few more days from today.I'm still having holidays right now and its also going to end very soon too.I'm leaving my home on Wednesday which I, personally didn't wish to go back there.I love spending time with my families and my loves one especially my parents, mummy, sister and my brother.Love them heaps and I really hope that they know it, my grandparents, my relatives and last but not least my Beloved Sweetie Pie Bao Bei.I too miss all my friends.Love spending times with them having tea, talking and playing too...

F
or now, the thing that I'm worried the most is my result which I don't know when I'm going to get from the University. Its already been a month already and yet we, as in my friend and I still not getting our result yet.Its always like tat! not systematic at all.So that why I said if I really wish to talk about that campus, there are more to write and wait till I really cant stand for that campus only I write them out here and share with you, my friends. Hopefully the result was okay and I can continue on my studies again.I admitted that I'm a bit lazy last semester as I didn't work on my sketches but I'm using computer drawing all the times which I got a terribly comments from my lectures saying that my ideas cant reached the top if I'm too relying on computer's work.Guess for this coming semester, I should more sketches and more drawing too about my ideas. Oh ya!! I'm been working for this holidays too and I got an advise from my boss who was an ex-students from Lim Kok Wing too, that sketches, drawing and handed-drawn is really very important to become a great and good architect or design. So, for the next semester, this coming semester I will try my best to draw my ideas out and try to develop from there..

C
hange My Way, I put up there for my main topic is a new song sang by The Mighty Wang Lee Hom who I really admired as he was so talented not admire as i really totally into him, not till that serious. His song inspired me to change my way of thinking, my behaviour, my mind and myself into a better person and people for the society and also my loves one. I'm really a bad temper guy who always hurt myself and also very stubborn. So I'm trying to change my life and my thinking too but I think its a bit hard but I'm trying my best for it..

No comments: