Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Cyberia, Cyberjaya...

I'm home here Cyberia, Cyberjaya. When I reached home I got a really a really big headache when I looked into my room. Dusty, Smelt and what else. Its just so horrible. Cleaning for more thant 2 hours, finally everything back to where and how it is before I'm leaving for holidays. But the smelt, its still there ugh!! Anyway still got more to clean up. Having headache and my nose super sensitve some more, and yet I still kept on sucking in all the dusts. Aduiiii...

5 comments:

Fumoffu said...

Cyeria, Cybria or Cyberia? LoL!

dareSoNIc said...

eh?!ya hoo..

BublaKong said...

ohhh...the place where i stayed 2 years ago. hehehe

Arafat said...

I'm going to stay in Cyberia Next semester continuing my degree at MMU. But seem like your comment above terrible and horrible... I need suggestion.. T_T

Rik no Blog said...

Não entendi!