Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Leaving Home...

In few hours left, I'll be leaving home soon and on my way to K.Lumpur. Times really flies and this means my holidays really going to end soon. I can still feel like I'm just having my holidays yesterday.Why I'm going back K.Lumpur already?! Anyway, just have to face the facts. Don't wish to go back there so early. Wish to stay here longer with my families. I'm going to miss my home-cook there, miss my mum's and my dad's scolding, miss my bro and my sister who betrayed me and went K.Lumpur faster than me, miss all sort of stuffs that I been doing at home. What a sigh! By the way, I still haven't finish my packing and I'm still slacking here in the web. "Adui" going to be all alone at Cyber for awhile. Miss my Love one so much. Miss ya supa supa much...


1 comment:

Rik no Blog said...

Ah,se tivesse figuras!