Monday, August 6, 2007

Happy 22nd Birthday to Me ^.^

It's 6th of August 2007 and today its my 22nd Birthday. The first and really surprising things that happen is when my door was knocked around 11sth. I thought who might find me so late at night already.Confused and I opened my door.It's my sister?!Angel and her bf came and there a cake on her hand with her bight and wide smiles on her faces..Glad to see her and so touched to see her too at the same time.Saw her bf...wooshhh! not bad wo..fuyoh!!Anyway she came and she concurred my place too at the same time.Touched here touched and never ever searching and touching here again and there again.Kepo mah~but you know what?! I really glad to see her and so so happy to meet her too.Had a chat a bit then it's really late already and she had to go back already.But I'm really so happy to see her...really do

hmmph?!It's just another ordinary day for me.Going campus, do this and that discuss here and there listen to the lecturer bla here and bla there then I'm on my way back home.I left my keys in the car and i thought its not a big deal since I'm not going anywhere later in the evening or something.Or if i did i still have my housemate at home and I can ask them for help.Eventhing is peaceful and I was there watching my movie.Then suddenly Jennifer went out without any reason and didnt tell me anything and I didnt ask much too and I continue watching my movie till the end.Half way the movie, Chynee called me and asked me to join them for badminton.Bad news man..I'm stuck there in my room and I wish to go out but I couldnt.So i told them my problem and just kept on waiting Jennifer to come back as I dont have keys to leave the house.


A
round 8pm, I heard Jennifer coming back but strangely i didnt hear anything beside my room.Usually there's the sound of keys and you know what things you might listen when you going inside ur room.So I felt something weird.....

....to my suprise when someone knocked on my door and I opened it.A brithday cake which i thought i wont be having this birthday shows up in front of me.My friends are all there...Called up the girls name frist ya okay?!Jennifer,Natelie,Livi,Karen,Mastura,Elaine,then the guys Calvin,Edwin,Andy Zhang,Rudy,Teddy,Yoyo,and Yip they all came too.Then Marshal too came half way the celebration and for those who shared and didnt came or turn out...thanks alot..really alot..!!

I really dont know how to explain and express my feeling that time but i was really seriously touches as i really thought maybe i'm just going to end my birthday like that..thanks to you who changed my thinking into a good and unforgetable memories of mine during 2007!Thank you so much for the pizzas the wine juice and everything.The cake is super delicious...So my 22nd Brithday goiong to end really soon..less than an hour.So i just wish to wish myself to study hard and all the best too in my achievement and my life my relationship with my girlfriend and my friends too.And again..Thank You who had wished me non-stop happy birthday and sms and some even called me..THANK YOU!!.....




Rudy, Calvin,Teddy,Mastura having sweet time eating pizza and drinking too

The shy YoYo?!haha..I dun think so...

Mr.Andy Zhang with Yip enjoying their pizza so much with a smiles on their faces


Our Tang Sir(Edwin), Miss Jennifer.Livi,Natelie and Karen over there with her pizza too!! =)


Me (looks like monkey) and Edwin


....And we all Cheers with our heart OUT!!AYYYYYYMMMMM SEEEEEEENNNNNNN!!!!!!...

..finally games!! JENGKA~..pretty scary but lots of fun there..laughing and panicing too...=X

Anyway,Thanks again to all of you guys to make this happend!Happy 22nd Birthday to Me!!


2 comments:

BublaKong said...

Happy Birthday Dom !!!

dareSoNIc said...

Thanks BulbaKong!!Thanks alot...hehe...