Sunday, August 19, 2007

Happy Convocation 18th August, 2007

Yesterday was IMU Convocation 2007 at Sheraton Hotel at Subang, was late but we (Flora and me) still having fun taking picture like what she said to me yesterday "Siok Sendiri!!" lol!And we did!!A few picture we cam whoring, but it was nice and fun too.It's really a class convocation ceremony I was going yesterday and was glad too i attended!! LOL!!so class man...



Flora and Me Cam Whoring ^.^..

.. The Main Character, Doreen Kiu..Happy Convocation and Graduated!!..

.. Flora and Doreen, Great Buddies..


..Then My Turn to Take Picture With Her...


...Flora, Doreen and me...

...we are..er "siok sendiri " again...woooo!!

..That's Me with All the Graduated DOCTORS!!AND PHARMACIES!!!

My Adidas vs-ing the Heels!!Muahah...

Overall everything was great, but both of us looks so sleepy and very sleep towards the end of the ceremony!!A tiring day but we all enjoyed ourselves...And again Happy Graduation Doreen Kiu and Christina Wong....Happy Convocation too...

5 comments:

clement said...

doreen kiu..is she the one living near my house?

dareSoNIc said...

yeah lo...

Jay said...

dom when is ur turn?

dareSoNIc said...

not tat fast i guess?!...Jeremey when is ur turn tho?!haha...mine still got long way to go man!

Rik no Blog said...

Sobre formação!