Thursday, August 30, 2007

Something to Ponder

Yesterday I went and renew my passport at Subang Jaya Aiport.It was fast, and i never thought it would be that fast anyway.I was preparing myself for a super long que but when i reached there, yes i saw alot of people waiting for their number so I'm expecting to be very far behind from they que.But never mind I still didn't care much about them so i went to find and "BUY" a from and filled it up and i met this kind uncle who borrowed me a pen and when i finished with the form things and i wish to return to him,he's gone and no where to be found "MIA" anyway thanks to him so i don't have to "BUY" a pen from the counter. Took some passport's photo and photostat-ed my IC then I'm off to get my number.When i took my number, I was surprised because after a few more people till my turn.I was glad and relief as two of my friends is following me and i really felt so shy as i need to invloved them here with me.But luckily it was fast also so its still alright.And then i can come back after 2 or 3 hours to get my new passport already.That was really fast and i really love it.Its fast and its JUST SO FAST!FAST!FAST!!!!wooo~~

Before i went back to Cyberjaya for our classes, we dropped by again at the Subang Airport to get my new passport.Finally i get my passport done and now i can go to Singapore already with no worries of my passport things or others which related to my visa or things about leaving Malaysia to Singapore.Things all just going so well and i'm really appreciate and treassure about it so much. And now i just wish to show you guys the difference between i'm now(present) with who i am 6 years ago(past).Really a big changes in some parts of the face, that what i think so....


... It's me right now with my new passport (08/2007)...

....and thats me 6 years ago when i was still er..i dont know how am i also..


3 comments:

clement said...

du lan, i still have to wait a month for passport, haih....

dareSoNIc said...

haha..come kl here.Do very fast one and i just need to wait for 2 or 3 hours enough edi.The que that i had also very fast one.I'm so proud to say tis Clement

Rik no Blog said...

Sobre passaporte!