Thursday, August 23, 2007

My Injured Shoulder

I hurt me shoulder long time already but i never thought it would be that serious till that day when i went swimming with my housemate, Jennifer. And today after my submission of my assingment.So called submiting la but actually just wasting time, Kate and Jonathan my seniors they are so happily to bring to to go and have a look at Chinese Medical Centre to have a look at my shoulder. The pain is still there but not that painful.

So i register myself, filled this and filled then wait for awhile, he asked me to go inside a room for treatment.Kate and Jonathan want to follow but then the guy said only a person is allow to be in the room with me because dont want the place to be so crowed with people. Then Jonathan just went out. The guy who is going to treat me, He is a friendly guy, talks alot and he really loves to talk with my senior friend there.lol~what a guy actually!and annnnndddd the things he did to me towards my arms is really out-of-words!!PAINNN TILL SIAOOOO!!!Anyway is for the better right?!No pain No gain wat?!That the things i need to face right? But for sure its or good not for bad tho. And then next week i still need to go back to tat place again to have another check out on the progress of the bones thing. Wish me luck yeah. And for u information i didnt shout eventhought is really pain ya konw.I'm a MAN now already...hahaha...

The Bandage that warps around my Shoulder

6 comments:

clement said...

sakit tak?

Angel Valerie said...

clement, u came just to ask "sakit tak?"

err... should send some cash for dom to see doctor la. haha.

i remember my friend hurt her shoulder when her bag was being snatched and it left her, having her shoulder being dragged on the cement. ouch... that really hurts!

dareSoNIc said...

clement ah u no heart one it is..be a bit like angelina la u~ CIS BEDEBAH!! useless old frien.. u de jiu a gurl now u wan to de jiu me ah?!haha..nah nah juz kidding..stupid pak yew

angel thanks..ermm still alright not like ur frien that pain i guess..pity her...hope she gets well soon tho~

clement said...

ha ha, take k of yourself.. :) I am sick myself, haih...

Angel Valerie said...

clement will fall sick one meh?

go see doctor.

clement, i remember ur mum is a nurse, ask her to bring u see doctor. i know u're in UMS now, go back to sibu la. hehe...

dom, aint i a nice person? muahaha... syok sendiri only...

Rik no Blog said...

Sobre um machucado!