Monday, August 27, 2007

Sky Bar, Traders Hotel

On the 24th of August around 8 something, a friend of mine, Edwin called me and asking me wheather or not i want to follow him to a bar called the SkyBar in Kuala Lumpur which is 33rd Floor of the Traders Hotel which is also on the top of the hotel. I never went to that bar before and some of my friends they did went before and they said that the interior is nice and overall the bar was a nice place to chill.So "sakai" like me sure i want to go and have a look at the setting of the bar and also try to enjoy the view from the bar which i also heard from them was magnificent from the top of the hotel down to KLCC.

We had a hard going to the place as we seldom going out to K.Lumpur, we got sesat a few time and usually we using public transport to the city. So finally we reached the hotel, looking for car park and bla bla bla. The we took the lift and there we go up to the 33rd floor of the hotel which is the peak of the hotel....butt!! the bar is FULL!! "Alamak" nevermind then, we booked and write our name at the waiting list and we waited till the "guy" asked us "Why not you guys just wait at the bar first?""zhao jian ma!!!" So we went in and waited and stand in front of the bar. Before that, we went to have a look at the toilet 1st which Edwin told me is a very nice and interior toilet, and i did!! Its really a very nice and beautiful toilet..lol~


I order Long Island Tea woo!! which is my 1st tried cocktail inspired by Jennifer wooo!!. And Edwin he order i-dunno-what-it-is and my another China friend, useless one order a Orange Juice, which not taste like orange also =.=''' sweating.Anyway we started to wait and wait for Edwin's friends and we took a few pictures during the period of time....


SkyBar, Traders Hotel

That's the Interior of the bar which my friend told me, there's a pool right in the middle of the bar and my friend also told me that is much more nicer that Luna Bar if you guys ever been there before.For me i never..haha

Syok sendiri me and Edwin didnt lose of chance of picturing ourselves together with the "Leng Lui' (which i dont see any in the bar) behind us

That's the view that you can see from the bar.And it truely MAGNIFICENT!!! dont you think so?

And, so finally his friend came and we took pictures together too =P, my China friend he doesnt seems to be happy eh? Maybe he thoght the girl who suppose to come to be Miss China or something.Ah!! Too bad for him!
After awhile, we're all tired and we decide to leave the hotel by snapping a few "weird" pose pictures as a rememberance that we came here, Sky Bar that night. That's me with my China Friend Guy!! Mr.Zhang (now also known as Gu Tian Le or Jing Chen Woo<-- Girls better drop his name or is number down from me okay?! Since he is now looking for parthner too)

And finally me and Edwin,Two posser doing some cool pose in font of the Satria?!NO WAY!! in front of Traders Hotel of course..that Satria really "jo teng-lah" and we then finally on our way back to Cyberjaya..

Ever report always had it's conclusion, so here goes mine, i would really recommend people like us teenagers or adults to come and enjoy this bar which called the Sky Bar which really had a Magnificent view from the inside of the bar and its 33rd Floor of the Hotel which is the highest peak of the Hotel which called the Traders Hotel, near KLCC, Kuala Lumpur.Indeed a wonderful night and really a good place for gathering and chilling for us,Architecture Students...wait wait wait!! i forget to add something, where we are on the way back home to Cyberjaya, we saw 2 "Ah Gua" acting as a "chick" beside the street and asking for customer.And the shocking thing is they got big boobs?!!!!Imagine you went into the room and after you had your shower and when "she" opened the pant or skirt... i dont think i will like to continue after that..continued yourself okay? *wink*wink*

6 comments:

clement said...

when going to chia me go there?

dareSoNIc said...

if wan to come here sure can de..juz help me with my transportation de fees back and forth the fees then i will chia u drink there alright?!haha deal?then i bring u go there see leng lui also can..u wanna to see guys also can if u so interested in them..lol~

Anonymous said...

hi dom! i bet it's nice than luna bar. =) didn't ask me go? haha jk.

dareSoNIc said...

i never been to luna bar before so i guess i'm not sure how's luna bar but my frien Edwin he been to both bar and he said that sky bar is much more nicer than luna bar!there's another bar is nice which called 7atenin9!! a wonderful bar too

Anonymous said...

Good post.

Rik no Blog said...

Sobre um passeio!